Marketing Technologies Project manager – Replacement for Maternity Leave
One of our clients, a global advertising technology company, is looking for a creative, independent and key player to lead the marketing technologies domain and manage cross-functional advanced technological Marketing solutions with the Marketing and Sales business unit, be their Business Partner, and provide innovative plans & roadmap.
The contract is for 8-10 months with potential future positions based on open opportunities.
If you have experience in leading Marketing technologies domain, are passionate about technologies, you are an expert on connecting the dots with exceptional business orientation, are impact-driven and eager to create, improve & optimize the cross-business processes, and have vast experience in the CRM (Salesforce) environment & marketing automation platforms , we'd love to meet you.
As a project manager you will work closely with various business functions and leadership roles across the company and you will have the opportunity to impact significantly on the way we operate.
For this position, we are looking for a person with the ability to identify the real challenges, and, have exceptional project management skills, and the ability to provide both professional and managerial guidance to his team members.
We are looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does.
We provide a casual, fast-paced culture that is built on top performance. Candidates should be energetic self-starters who can grasp the always changing complexity of the business and technology.
● Manage a team of highly motivated professionals and provide both professional and technical guidance.
● Research and recommend new Marketing technologies products for the business, that will help them grow and become more efficient.
● Lead by example-be detailed oriented, proactive, problem solver, Adaptable and flexible.
● Be the business partner to Marketing, product and Sales business units, understanding their business challenges, and the impacts on the business.
● You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
● Gathering the business requirements from stakeholders, prioritizing the needs, planning the solution roadmap based on company impact driven by business KPI’s (delegate the work with your team members when applicable)
● Leading highly complex E2E cross- projects that have a significant influence on enterprise processes and functions from initiation to launch.
● Collaborate with the tech teams in the company (BI, Product and more) to succeed in managing cross-projects efficiently.
● BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience- A must
● At least 6 years of experience in analyzing, characterizing, and improving cross-business processes specifically in a B2B Marketing world.
● Experience in defining and implementing Marketing processes.
● At least 2 years experience in managerial role, such as a team leader
● Experience and vast knowledge with Sales & Marketing processes / best practices – A must
● Experience with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud- A must
● Project Management & presentation skills – A must
● Experience working in a global company in the advertising industry – an advantage
● A leader, team player, good interpersonal skills, highly motivated, proactive, creative, and passionate for quality
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● People’s person – service oriented with great social skills
● Fluent Verbal and Written English Skills